- Broadcasting Manager at RauteMusik Techno (Online Radiochannel of RauteMusik)
- DJ at Rautemusik.fm – TechHouse Channel
- Member of the DJ-Collective TechHeadz
- former Foundingmember of the DJ Kollektiv Junghofstrasse
- former Member of TechnoConnectsPeople (TCP)
- Podcast and Mixtape producer for different Record Labels and Online Radiostations:
- Evosonic Radio (Berlin, Germany)
- Studio Néau (Eupen, Belgium)
- Radio Bataklank (Belgium)
- Warm FM (Seraing, Belgium)
- BPM @ BRF1 (Eupen, Belgium)
- White Line Music Records (Mumbai)
- Solid Capsule Records (Austria)
- Sonaxx Records (Switzerland)
Infected 1980 with electronic music by Jean-Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream I mainly concentrated on producing music with my first Synth, a Korg MS20 in 1985 and many other Synths and modular Systems over time.
A lifelong journey through a lot of different electronic music genres laid ahead. As “child of the 80s” it ranged from Electro-Punk, EBM, Industrial Noise to early Techno and Generative Ambient Soundscapes. In my 20s I started DJing as a hobby, mostly in my bedroom and at friends with the little resources we had in those days, so mainly Vinyl or Software.
Playing and mixing music always was a big fun-part in my life. After a long pause in music production I rediscovered my joy in producing more technoid, harsher sounds and mixtapes again in 2011.
In the coming years my focus shifted more towards djing and performing Techno until I “reinvented myself” as LXNDR (be) in 2020 to focus 100% on Techno and publish my Mixtapes to Radiostations and Record-Label Podcasts.