- Foundingmember of Kollektiv Junghofstrasse
- Resident-DJ at Rautemusik.fm – TechHouse Channel
- Member of the DJ-Collective TechHeadz
- Podcast and Mixtape producer for different Record Labels and Online Radiostations:
- Evosonic Radio (Berlin, Germany)
- Studio Néau (Eupen, Belgium)
- Radio Bataklank (Belgium)
- Warm FM (Seraing, Belgium)
- BPM @ BRF1 (Eupen, Belgium)
- White Line Music Records (Mumbai)
- Sonaxx Records (Switzerland)
- Vincent Noxx Records (Germany)
- Love Trip Radio (Germany)
- eTraxx DJ-Team (Germany)
- Radio Techno Zagreb (Croatia)
Infected 1980 with electronic music by Jean-Michel Jarre and Tangerine Dream I mainly concentrated on producing music with my first Synth, a Korg MS20 in 1985 and many other Synths and modular Systems over time.
A lifelong journey through a lot of different electronic music genres laid ahead. As “child of the 80s” it ranged from Electro-Punk, EBM, Industrial Noise to early Techno and Generative Ambient Soundscapes. In my 20s I started DJing as a hobby, mostly in my bedroom with the little resources we had in those days, so mainly software.
Playing and mixing music always was a big fun-part in my life, but mostly for private use like Mixtapes for my car. After a long pause in music production I rediscovered my joy in producing more technoid, harsher sounds and mixtapes again in 2011.
In the coming years my focus shifted more and more towards DJing in the Genre of Melodic /Progressive/Hypnotic and PeakTime Techno with Electronica and Indie Dance influences. In 2020, thanks to Corona and thanks to a bargain on a Traktor S5 controller, I dared to publish some of my Mixtapes to Radiostations and started to stream on Twitch.